Thursday, May 20, 2004

Oi Do Brazil!

Hi guys!
I know some of you already got a message that I made it here safely, and that was sent via the missionaries just so you guys wouldn´t worry. Everything´s great here (except the backwards apostrophes because I can´t find a normal one on the keyboard). No major mishaps yet. I´ve already seen many old friends. The Harding group is great; I know I´ll make some great friends out of this trip. I still can´t believe I´m on a quasi-singing campaign. We´ll see how that goes... we have our first "performance" tomorrow. :) I wish I had something more exciting or profound to say. I sitll don´t know how often I´ll get to check email, but please send it to me so you will make my day when I read it. I love you all so much!
Beijos e abraços (kisses and hugs)-
ann

No comments: