Sunday, January 23, 2005

Congrats Barneches! :)

This morning I woke up with a smile on my face, because I knew at that time, 8am here and 5pm in OKC, a wonderful girl was walking down the aisle to marry a great guy. I wish so much that I could have been at Mark and Kelly's wedding, but I am just thrilled to know that those two are beginning a new phase of their lives that will dedicated to serving God and each other. I am so excited for them to move to Japan in a few months and look forward to getting to know them better. May God bless them with many years of joy together in His service. :) Love you guys!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Would that be Kelly Carpenter? If so I didn´t know she was getting married so soon. That´s awesome. If not tell me who got married :).

ZayZayEM said...

Hi.

I'm going to Hitachi to tecah English later this year.

Wondering if you could e-mail me.